Table of Contents
- Our Voices. Ronieka Burns, Brooke Love, Christina Mahagan, Natalia Manhertz, Brooke Ophardt. p. i.
- Note from the Editor (Barbara LeSavoy), p. iii
- Lesbians, Masculinities, and Privilege: The Gendering of Sexuality and the Privileging of Gender. Brooke Love. pp. 1-24.
- Cyberbullying: Feminine Vulnerability in Anonymous Spaces. Christina Mahagan. pp. 25-42.
- Women and the Black Lives Matter Movement: Relevance Past to Present. Ronieka Burns. pp. 43-62.
- Women in Medicine: Exclusions in Practice. Natalia Manhertz. pp. 63-78.
- Body Autonomy During Pregnancy: Where Did It Go? Brooke Ophardt. pp. 79-94.
- WMS 421 Spring 2016 Activism Photo Essay. pp. 95-96.
Women and Gender Studies Senior Seminar at The College at Brockport
"Dissenting Voices Volume 5 Issue 1 (Spring 2016) Complete Issue,"
Dissenting Voices: Vol. 5
, Article 1.
Available at: http://digitalcommons.brockport.edu/dissentingvoices/vol5/iss1/1