Creator

George Guelph

Preview

image preview

Creation Date

1910

Description

This brick structure was built in 1884 on Market Street to house the local fire companies in the aftermath of a bad fire on Main Street in 1877. The building was torn down and replaced by the current structure in 1971.

Keywords

Brockport Fire Department, Market Street

Share

Image Location

 
COinS