Creator

George Guelph

Preview

image preview

Creation Date

1915

Description

26 Erie Street, ca1915. This house stood on the north side of Erie Street, until torn down ca1969 to create today's municipal parking lot. Note the trolley car lines and tracks; the Colonial Inn was a station on the trolley car line.

Keywords

Erie Street, Brockport NY, Monroe County

Share

Image Location

 
COinS