Looking Northwest winter 1956
Looking northwest winter 1956. Note the limited extent of the campus compared to the present. It was still essentially the original six acre plot given by Hiel Brockway in 1835. In addtion to Hartwell Hall, note the temporary housing and classroom buildings on the south side of Hartwell, and the original student union (Lathrop,) and the first permanent dormitories, Morgan and Neff.