Table of Contents:
- Our Voices: Anna Walser with Courtney Gazda, Christopher McNeil, Taryn Mogavero, Sarah Mae Richens, Nicole Posluszny, Emily Tanner, i
- Note from the Editor (Barbara LeSavoy), ii
- Adiposity and Anarchism: Exposing and Examining Fat Oppression in a Capitalist Society (Sarah Mae Richens), 1
- The Color of Postfeminism: Representations of Black and White Women in Popular Music Videos (Anna Walser), 13
- The de(Evolution) of the Disney Princesses (Courtney Gazda), 29
- Voices Carry: Understanding Rape Culture's Identity in Society (Nicole Posluszny), 47
- The U.S. Military's Invisible War: Midshipmen Perspectives (Christopher McNeil), 69
- Title IX: What Students Think They Know (Taryn Mogavero), 87
- Girls, Instagram, and the Glamorization of Self-loathing (Emily Tanner), 120
- WMS 421 Spring 2015 Activism Photo Essay, 121
Women and Gender Studies Senior Seminar at The College at Brockport
"Dissenting Voices Volume 4 Issue 1 (Spring 2015) Complete Issue,"
Dissenting Voices: Vol. 4
, Article 1.
Available at: https://digitalcommons.brockport.edu/dissentingvoices/vol4/iss1/1