Brockport teacher candidates were each tasked with developing 10-day (or 10+ continuous hours of instruction) units of instruction that are able to be delivered 100% remotely and allow for fully asynchronous student engagement.
Each unit includes:
· Overview narrative summarizing unit goals & NYS standards included;
· Facilitator’s guide for use;
· Suggested adaptations & modifications to meet diverse learner needs;
· Pre- and post-assessments to determine the growth of student understanding; &
· All necessary materials and/or external links.magic ignore>Intro text here
Click on lesson plans, in the left sidebar, to submit lesson plans, If you have separate audio/video files, click on that link. If you have other supplemental material that you want to keep separate from the lesson plan, click on that link.
Once you are on the submission page, you will see in the left sidebar "Submit Research", next to the word FACULTY. Click through that link to upload your materials.
Submissions from 2020
Geometry A does not Stop for COVID-19; Resources for Remote Instruction, Michael Champlin
Teaching Rational, Irrational, and Pythagorean Theorem online, Matthew McCabe
IB Mathematics Standard Level - Statistics Unit - Online Instruction, Alexa Miles
Remote Learning Assignment, Ryan Schneider
Government Mini Lesson - The Executive Branch, Juliana Schwab
Government Mini Lesson - The Judicial Branch, Juliana Schwab
Government Mini Lesson -The Legislative Branch, Juliana Schwab