Title of Resolution
1) Eliminate option 2 of our major (Pre-graduates school/Pre-professional track)
2) Replace the required 1 credit ANT 395--Anthropology and Careers with 3 credit ANT 471--Anthropology as a Profession
3) Renumber the required ANT 370--Anthropological Theory to ANT 471
4) Rename ANT 394--Research Methods in Cultural Anthropology to ANT 394--Anthropological Research Methods
5) Three subdiscipline 400-level courses (one each in Physical, Cultural and Archaeological Anthropology) from a list approved by the Department and listed in DARS.
Undergraduate Curriculum and Policies
Type of Resolution
Date passed by Senate
The College at Brockport, College Senate, "Anthropology Two-option Major Structure and Credit Requirements" (2008). College Senate Resolutions. 1394.