Title of Resolution
To secure Licensure Qualification status, we are proposing to revise the requirements of the Medical Technology major with Clinical Year at UPMC Chautautua WCA. These revisions are informed by discussions with the SED.
- Require all students to complete Quantitativ Analytical Chemistry CHM313.
- Require new core content courses Biological Chemistry and Lab (BIO310 and BIO311) and BIO315 Cell Biology
- Eliminate BIO301 Cellular Biochemistry as a required course
- Enact a minimum GPA of at least 2.75 in all sciences prerequisite courses as criterion for prgression to the Clinical Year.
- Require Immunology Laboratory (BIO430)
Undergraduate Curriculum and Policies
Type of Resolution
Date passed by Senate
The College at Brockport, College Senate, "Revising the Requirements of the Medical Technology Major with the Clinical Year at UPMC Chautauqua WCA to Secure Licensure Qualifying Status from the State Education Department (SED)" (2017). College Senate Resolutions. 1506.