Dr. Henderson was a member of the faculty from 1948-1954 and 1965-1980. He began in the Music Department in the State Teachers College and became a part-time music teacher at the Campus School in 1948. He left in 1954 to teach at Indiana, Pennsylvania and Syracuse University and returned to Brockport, when it was now a Liberal Arts College, and returned to the Music Department in 1965. He later became the Dean of the Fine Arts Faculty. He stepped down from the administrative position and took on a full teaching load for his final three years at the college, due to Brown's restructuring of the college's administration.
Length of Interview
Tynan, Jacob and Oaks, Jane, "Ian Henderson Interview" (2000). Interviews With Staff Past & Present. 17.